I LET LOVE IN
This work is very personal.
It’s not by chance that it’s our first project titled with an I. That I is me, Chuli Paquin.
These photographs capture a very special day after the worst moment of a life. 10 hours of desperate, hysterical crying, no sleep for two days. Dreams which were mostly as vision that kept me awake, in total anxiety. I had lost any coordinate of space and time, of my whole existence. In the hardest day, I let me be saved. I jumped into a car and ERRESULLALUNA drove me in an hidden paradise. Nothing but the sound of nature. It was 7.7.17. With us there was F., a powerful woman which helped me feeling at ease despite my swollen eyes. That day, nothing (but everything) happened. That night, I slept like a baby. So, let’s remember the productive, overflowing power of nothingness. Celebrate it in our busy days, full of appointments, commitments and frustration. Moreover, let’s consider that sadness is able to create, as much as happiness, something genuine and pure. Something I consider beautiful.
All photographs are taken by ERRESULLALUNA with Lomochrome Purple film by Lomography.
- Fai clic per condividere su Facebook (Si apre in una nuova finestra)
- Fai clic qui per condividere su Tumblr (Si apre in una nuova finestra)
- Fai clic qui per condividere su Pinterest (Si apre in una nuova finestra)
- Fai clic qui per condividere su Twitter (Si apre in una nuova finestra)
- Fai clic per condividere su WhatsApp (Si apre in una nuova finestra)